About the Course
The seven modules that make up the course, Recalibrating Your Health & Wellness, work through strategies and resources to help you build habits and develop strategies that can improve your overall well-being. Regardless of where you are now and what you do professionally, George Couros, Livia Chan, Dr. Mary Hemphill, Meghan Lawson, Lainie Rowell, and Evan Whitehead will help you:
- Improve your well-being
- Move you from self-care to self-aware
- Equip yourself with skills to express and amplify gratitude
- Empower yourself to find more balance in your life by creating boundaries and taking breaks when you need them
- Reduce your stress levels
- Support yourself in building a stronger relationship with yourself
Ultimately, these modules will help you find your own compelling reason!
Meet Your Instructors
Group & District Licenses
If you are requesting multiple licenses for your school or district, please fill out this form for more information on a group discount:
Important Notes & Resources:
- Nothing within this course is intended to or should serve as a substitute for medical advice or diagnoses rendered to you by your individual doctor or other health care provider. Only a licensed physician should evaluate your situation, provide a diagnosis, and/or render other medical advice to you, and you should act only upon the advice of such physician. Medical treatment should be sought immediately upon the onset of symptoms, without regard to the content of this course. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your mental health professional or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition.
- The principles introduced in this course are not meant to be interpreted as an “end all be all approach.” Instead, we invite you to think of these principles as additional strategies you can add to your toolbox.
Below are several additional resources that may be considered:
- Suicide Prevention Hotline (800) 273-8255 (TALK)
- Employee Assistance Program - many employers offer telebehavioral health and access to a mental health provider wherever you are. Please check with your employer or health care provider to learn more about the programs and resources available to you.
- 2-1-1- https://www.211.org - Connects you to community resources across the county
- NAMI National Resource Directory: https://www.nami.org/NAMI/media/NAMI-Media/Images/FactSheets/NAMINationalResourceDirectory.pdf
The information in our course is for educational purposes only. It is not to be considered clinical mental health treatment, or substitution for clinical mental health treatment. This course does not provide or lead to a mental health diagnosis. You agree by purchasing that the course creators are not liable for any mental health-related issues that arise by enrolling in this course including but not limiting suicidality and/or instability.